I’ve been wanting to integrate a blog on this website for a long time and it’s now finally happened!
There are loads of image sets in the pipeline which I haven’t gotten around to post yet:
- Brazil from 2006 is probably the oldest, which covers Ouro Preto, Belo Horizonte, Iguazu Falls and Rio de Janeiro.
- England from the Spring of 2007 is next which bases around London and branches down for a Southern road trip.
- There’s Croatia from Autumn 2007 as well, of which I’ve posted some pictures but the travelogue is hardly complete yet.
- 2008 sports a Southeast Asia cruise, starting from Hong Kong to Borneo, Brunei, Singapore, Vietnam, China and back.
- Cairo from November 2009 is pretty recent.
- Cuba from December 2009 is the last trip, starting from Havana, then covering Eastern Cuba from Holguin.